No bus on Sundays??

Banana15

I just read that the buses in Grand Cayman do not run on Sundays. Is that accurate? If so, is there another option to get to the beach? I know a cab can do it, but a ship with 3k people may take up all the cabs. What other options do we have?

the routes have different hours on different days, but Sunday is covered in each description ...

The bus from George Town to West Bay runs every 15 minutes and the fare is just under $2(USD) per person each way. This line runs from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.

The bus from George Town to Bodden Town runs every 30 minutes and the fare is also just under $2(USD) per person each way. This line runs from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.

The bus from George Town to East End and North Side runs once every hour and the fare is $2.50(USD) per person each way. This line runs from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Saturday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday.

HOWEVER note the 'Drew' (a resident) has mentioned that the route info on the site in question is not up to date ....

it says the route to the east and north side does not run on Sunday ...

The bus from George Town to West Bay runs every 15 minutes and the fare is just under $2(USD) per person each way. This line runs from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.

The bus from George Town to Bodden Town runs every 30 minutes and the fare is also just under $2(USD) per person each way. This line runs from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.

The bus from George Town to East End and North Side runs once every hour and the fare is $2.50(USD) per person each way. This line runs from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Saturday through Thursday, and until midnight on Friday.

Thank you!!! I was definitely reading it wrong. This is my first time in GC, so I am pretty clueless. -- In all honesty, I will probably take a cab just to avoid the stress of the bus...but I was worried that without buses running, the cabs would be all taken. --- Thanks again for the reply.