Radiance of the Seas and Sea Princess at the Mount today 30 Dec

Yes the Sea Princess is docked behind us. I opened the curtains this morning and there she was:eek:

It was in Dunedin and Akaroa with us but I think we part company tonight. We are heading to Bay of Islands and I believe the Sea Princess is going to Auckland where we were yesterday with stunning weather.

Cheers

Di

Yes the Sea Princess is docked behind us. I opened the curtains this morning and there she was:eek:

It was in Dunedin and Akaroa with us but I think we part company tonight. We are heading to Bay of Islands and I believe the Sea Princess is going to Auckland where we were yesterday with stunning weather.

Cheers

Di

Enjoy your cruise.

Cheers

Di

Just remember Sea Princess was the name of the original Love Boat. Might be a bit cheeky but I think she's checking out your aft.

Cheers

Di

Looks like you all had another stunning day , been 28 c and 80% humidity here at Coff's Harbour and wanting to storm :( Have a great New Year Eve . I get Half day Tomorrow Yay ! See you Next year .

Trouble(pete)

I am sure you will love it.:D

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I have to stop using emoji without checking which one my thumb smashed down on!

But yes I’m sure I’ll love it. I’m really looking forward to this one as we also have Napier, which is another first for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I have to stop using emoji without checking which one my thumb smashed down on!

But yes I’m sure I’ll love it. I’m really looking forward to this one as we also have Napier, which is another first for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Napier will put on a real show for you, the town folk all come out to entertain the cruise guests.