Most bang for my buck

Alsgirl1125

I’m a little early in planning stages, but I am planning on a 15 year Anniversary Cruise in 2020. I will have a set budget, but am very flexible with dates. We’ve been on a 7 day RC, but we didn’t seem to have enough time to really relax. Looking for at least 12+. What is the best route to get the best prices, most upgrades and biggest bang for my buck? Should I seek a travel agent or book myself?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Welcome to Cruise Critic. We use a TA to book but I am always looking for a good deal. You have over 2 years to plan so you should be able to find whatever you decide you want. There are so many variables, even after you determine what ports of call are important to you, that the services of a professional would probably be the way to go. There is lots on useful information right here on Cruise Critic as well. Good luck!

I too would consult with a Travel Agent who specializes in Cruises. We can't provide recommendations on Cruise Critic so I would ask friends who you know who cruise a lot for recommendations.

Congratulations on your upcoming milestone wedding anniversary.

Keith