Deck plan oasis

Rjh8842

Rooms 6230,6232,and 6236. Appear to all have different size balconies. However these rooms are the same category and price. Am I missing something?

I do not quite understand.

You do not understand why three cabins that have the same categorization do not have identically sized balconies? Is that your question?

The hump creates different size balconies. All three of those cabins are accessible. There is nothing sinister going on here.

My confusion is that the balconies appear to be significantly different in sizes. So if all else is equal why would royal charge the same. I am booked in 6230 and 6236's balcony appears almost twice as big. So I thought maybe I am missing something.

My confusion is that the balconies appear to be significantly different in sizes. So if all else is equal why would royal charge the same. I am booked in 6230 and 6236's balcony appears almost twice as big. So I thought maybe I am missing something.

Many ships have cabins where there are a few with larger balconies that are in the same category as cabins with a smaller balcony.

On Oasis class ships the hump balconies are bigger. Not twice the size, but probably about 1/3 larger. I have been in a couple and if you look at the divider, they have one extra panel, so 3 panels instead of 2 between balconies. Other cruise lines would charge more, but Royal doesn't. Good deal for us. However the hump balconies also go much sooner than others. The stern balconies on many class ships, Vision class for example, are significantly larger with the corner balconies the biggest. We've had 12 on Vision aft balcony with room for many more! Yet they don't charge more for those either. Hopefully Royal won't begin charging higher for these cabins. Let's not give them any ideas. :cool:

On Oasis class ships the hump balconies are bigger. Not twice the size, but probably about 1/3 larger. I have been in a couple and if you look at the divider, they have one extra panel, so 3 panels instead of 2 between balconies. Other cruise lines would charge more, but Royal doesn't. Good deal for us. However the hump balconies also go much sooner than others. The stern balconies on many class ships, Vision class for example, are significantly larger with the corner balconies the biggest. We've had 12 on Vision aft balcony with room for many more! Yet they don't charge more for those either. Hopefully Royal won't begin charging higher for these cabins. Let's not give them any ideas. :cool:

On Oasis class Royal is in most cases charging more for those cabins. All the hump balconies are D1or D2 which are usually more expensive than the D3-D8