Airport to Port Canaveral Transportation ?

vistacruise4me

Another vote for a one way car rental - lets you sleep, dine and shop where you want the day before your cruise. ;)

Post cruise, unless your return flight leaves after about 1:30-2:00 I would not bother with the car rental; a Shuttle straight from PC to MCO is your best bet.

I looked at all my options and decided on Cortans shuttle instead. Here's why:

1. It's not as fast as Uber, but probably about as fast as renting a car.

2. It was the cheapest option. Uber was cost prohibitive.

3. It seemed easy. I don't have to worry about getting to the car rental place in the morning. Cortans just picks me up at my hotel.

Note, however, that Cortans does not stop at every hotel, so make sure your hotel is on the list.

I just started looking at transportation from the Orlando MCO airport and the Best Western in Cocoa Beach. Our flight comes in at 1:20pm the day before our cruise so Cortrans is not an option as their last one leaves at 12:30. Are there other shuttle services that can get us there? We don't want to rent a car. I see several car services but they are really expensive.

Thanks,

Bobbie

I just started looking at transportation from the Orlando MCO airport and the Best Western in Cocoa Beach. Our flight comes in at 1:20pm the day before our cruise so Cortrans is not an option as their last one leaves at 12:30. Are there other shuttle services that can get us there? We don't want to rent a car. I see several car services but they are really expensive.

Thanks,

Bobbie

Have you checked Cocoa Beach Shuttle or Travelynx?