Unlimited Internet Package - Can you use on multiple devices (1 at a time)?

fatpug

Does the NCL unlimited internet package allow you to use it on multiple devices as long as you one have one person doing it at a time? I want to switch between my phone and tablet with one package.

Thanks,

Doug

Does the NCL unlimited internet package allow you to use it on multiple devices as long as you one have one person doing it at a time? I want to switch between my phone and tablet with one package.

Thanks,

Doug

Not a problem at all. As long as only one device is connected at a time you are good to go.

Keep in mind that this is satellite internet. You have the latency of your data traveling 23,000 miles up to the satellite and back. And you are sharing the single the internet connection with a [few] thousand of your fellow passengers. Good for checking email (as long as people aren’t sending big attachments).

I have the 250 minute internet package for an upcoming cruise, and I noticed it says "250 minutes or 1gb data". The 1gb limit is something to watch out for... that isn't a lot of data.

I have the 250 minute internet package for an upcoming cruise, and I noticed it says "250 minutes or 1gb data". The 1gb limit is something to watch out for... that isn't a lot of data.

The GB limit may be a huge amount, depending on what you are doing. If you are trying to stream video or playing games, then it is not a lot. Surfing news sites and e-mail, a GB is a lot of data.