Adventure of the Sea...Port or Starboard?

Hi,

Which side should I select, port or starboard, for my cabin on Adventure of the Sea? I want to see the port/town when in port. We are stopping at St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Curacao, and Aruba.

Thanks!

Lisa

Well, I poured through my documents and can't find which room we were in. BUT, we were in a balcony on the Port side. I don't remember it being an issue of seeing stuff. We could see the town in some ports but not in all. It was just beautiful to see the gorgeous water from our balcony in the morning.

They try to "switch it up" so that everyone gets the port view at some point. And, if they're running lifeboat drills, they will dock accordingly. You have a 50/50 chance at each port.

You won't be "facing out to sea"....you'll be in a harbor with sights all around you!

They try to "switch it up" so that everyone gets the port view at some point. And, if they're running lifeboat drills, they will dock accordingly. You have a 50/50 chance at each port.

You won't be "facing out to sea"....you'll be in a harbor with sights all around you!

How do you come by this information that they try to "switch it up"? (I have a feeling I won't get an answer to my question:rolleyes:) We have been on many RCCL cruises...some all port-side stops, some all away from port stops and some mixed. Really no system and I think( although I do not know this for a fact) the passengers preference is not a consideration as some like facing the port and probably just as many others do not. Hope you have great cruise which ever way your facing! :D