Dining Times on the Oasis

Hi all! Happy New Year!!

We are cruising on the Oasis on Mar 18th and can't decide on early dining, later dining or my time dining.

I have read that the late dining has more recently been at 7:30 which appeals to me. Do people think this will still be the case in march or will they change it to later?

What time is the earlier dining?

For those who have done my time, was the dining room experience still enjoyable? Would you do it again?

Thanks in advance!!

Our reservation confirmation for March 18 on Oasis indicates late dining time of 8:00. Has this changed?

It seems that the late dining has changed to 7:30pm for the most recent cruises. Can't say what it will be in March.

Keep in mind that even if your seating is at say 5:30, you will not be stuffing food into your mouth at 5:30. By the time everyone arrives, sits down, gets menus and looks at menus and then everyone orders, it will probably be 6pm or even a bit later before you are actually eating anything other than a roll, perhaps. This is why we do not like late seating at 8:30 since it means we are not actually eating until 9 pm or so. It's all personal preference, I guess. :D