Solarium Bistro........Reserved Dinners?

martyap

My October, 2018 Symphony cruise planner is giving me the option to reserve dinner at the Solarium Bistro. We have had breakfast/lunch in the Solarium on the Allure. What would dinner be like and why are there reserved times?

Solarium Bistro is considered a specialty restaurant, even though is is no extra cost. Buffet for starters and desserts, entrees are made to order. Only two entrees (lobster and lamb) are extra cost.

I LOVE the appetizer buffet in Solarium Bistro, so much that I don't even order an entree, but make an entire meal of the appies, soups, salads and desserts.

YUM.

(It is mostly seafood and mostly mediterranean recipes, emphasis on Greek. If you don't like the sound of that, you may not like the Solarium Bistro.)

I LOVE the appetizer buffet in Solarium Bistro, so much that I don't even order an entree, but make an entire meal of the appies, soups, salads and desserts.

YUM.

(It is mostly seafood and mostly mediterranean recipes, emphasis on Greek. If you don't like the sound of that, you may not like the Solarium Bistro.)

Good to hear :D

My wife and I aren't MDR folks...for dinner we just do the Windjammer or a specialty here and there. I made three reservations at the Solarium Bistro for our upcoming Harmony cruise....simple for us is always better.

YUM.

I do the same. Ordered an entree the first time there but now just enjoy the appetizers, soup etc.

M