Loved the Eurodam

Tiggipaws

Thanks for posting your positive review. I am going on HAL and Eurodam for first time 4 Feb 2018. Been on a few cruises but not in years. I was given a guarantee and ended up with a VT Spa Verandah. I have decided to accept my smaller balcony and enjoy the location of my room. I have read lots of reviews on the smaller balcony vs location and decided to make the best of it.

Eurodam is emerging as one of HAL's best ships. She gets a lot of good reviews. Not too big. Good restaurants and excellent staff. We've sailed her twice and had great experiences both times.

I also enjoy the Eurodam. I cruise on it Dec 10-17, 2018.

I love the asian food on the buffet. Every lunch day its a different country! LOVE IT!

I have never seen the smallest atrium in the world. It looks like they dont put emphasis on it.

The railings are low and dangerous. Love the ship simple layout.

I also enjoy the Eurodam. I cruise on it Dec 10-17, 2018.

I love the asian food on the buffet. Every lunch day its a different country! LOVE IT!

I have never seen the smallest atrium in the world. It looks like they dont put emphasis on it.

The railings are low and dangerous. Love the ship simple layout.

Which railings are low and dangerous? The atrium railings? Thank you.

Thanks for posting your positive review. I am going on HAL and Eurodam for first time 4 Feb 2018. Been on a few cruises but not in years. I was given a guarantee and ended up with a VT Spa Verandah. I have decided to accept my smaller balcony and enjoy the location of my room. I have read lots of reviews on the smaller balcony vs location and decided to make the best of it.

YouTube has a video of VT Spa room 11008 on Eurodam. http://

I had similar room 11004 about a year ago and see that they have two chairs and a table on the Juliet balcony. I had no table. Also, I loved the Bose music player, connected with Bluetooth. Enjoy the great location and view from your VT.

YouTube has a video of VT Spa room 11008 on Eurodam.
I had similar room 11004 about a year ago and see that they have two chairs and a table on the Juliet balcony. I had no table. Also, I loved the Bose music player, connected with Bluetooth. Enjoy the great location and view from your VT.

Glad to hear you liked your room on deck 11. And yes, I found that video as well on Youtube. Watched it several times. I know there are old pictures floating around of the indoor chair out on the balcony before they started supplying chairs. What I love about the location, from what I have observed in pictures, is how the "Julliet" balcony hangs out over the ship further than any other stateroom or deck. The view must be awesome.

Sailed on the Eurodam 17th Dec to 31st Dec and can honestly say the cruise exceeded my expections, I am now hooked and cannot wait to sail again.

The service was excellent, the staff were all cheerful and polite and the food was very good to excellent(I am a very fussy eater). I absolutely loved sea days.

I was put off going after reading negative threads on these boards but I am glad I went :D

Could you please post some photos of the daily activities or tells us more about the ship. I am trying to decide between Holland or Norweigan... Are their card games? dance lessons? things other than trivia to do??