11:10 flight out of Miami

Air to sea shows a flight departing Miami to Atlanta at 11:10 was n the day we disembark Mariner on July 6th.

Can we make it to the airport on time? They also offer a 1:25 but I don’t want to sit around any longer than needed.

Last cruise we flew out of Miami and it was seamless but very busy.

Air to sea shows a flight departing Miami to Atlanta at 11:10 was n the day we disembark Mariner on July 6th.

Can we make it to the airport on time? They also offer a 1:25 but I don’t want to sit around any longer than needed.

Last cruise we flew out of Miami and it was seamless but very busy.

You should be fine, though you should probably to self-assist disembarkation to give yourself max time.

You should be fine, though you should probably to self-assist disembarkation to give yourself max time.

We did self assist last time and were off early but I couldn’t remember how early. We were on Enchantment which was less people than Mariner.

I assume we will make it or air to sea wouldn’t suggest it.

Thanks.

I did a 1:30 is flight instead of an 11 am flight because i was afraid of being late. I'd always take the early flight from now on. I was at the airport and checked in with plenty of time to spare and I did regular disembarkation. If you did self-disembark as mentioned you're totally fine (unless there is a delay arriving into port). But I wouldn't hesitate to do reg disembarkation either.

We do 11:30 and 12:30 flights out of Miami all the time. Never had a problem.

We usually use the “luggage valet” service and let Celebrity check our luggage with American Airlines for us. Then just leave the ship casually around 8:30-9:00. We always have plenty of time at Miami International. In fact, sometimes we will go wait in the Amex Centurion Club until boarding time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums