Favorite Carnival Ship 2017

nimiq

This covers more than just 2017. My number one favorite so far is the Liberty. We've cruised on it twice. I like the size of it, and the way it's laid out. A close second would be the Breeze. Loved the Waterworks, and the cove balcony cabin we had. We cruised on the Vista this past April. Didn't really like it (for several reasons), and have absolutely no desire to go on the Horizon.

Hello all,

What has been your favorite Carnival ship last year 2017 and why ?

Well, since you just asked for 2017, that would be Vista, since that was the only one we sailed on. However, out of the 5 ships we have been on, probably liked the Valor and Miracle the best.

Vista by far. Matt is an amazing CD, so the entertainment was always on and poppin. Then the ship itself, because I could really see the entire concept of the 2.0 Upgrades as they were meant to be, instead of added in after the fact. Then there’s the IMAX and SkyRide which takes it over the top. I love the bells and whistles of Carnival Ships, and The Vista has all of them and then some!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am going to concur with most of what jasong said. Although we have sailed the Dream, my favorite is Sunshine. I like Sunshine for the reasons jasong likes the Dream, including the flying Scotsman. He was the Sunshine's cruise director in December '17, and this includes John Heald, is the best cruise director we've sailed with. As far as the ship goes, the 2.0 upgrades are really good!

Sent from my VS995 using Forums mobile app

Though we did not cruise in '17, land vacation in the Grenadines, the Breeze is all time favorite just because it has all the bells and whistles and the decor is phenomenal. Two tied for second place. The Valor because of so many great memories followed by the Miracle with unique excellent layout particularly the aft pool/deck area.

Any love for conquest? Going for first time, on his ship, this month

We sailed on the Conquest in May of 2016, before it's much needed dry dock. Now that the dry dock is completed, it should be a lot better. The only thing I didn't really care for was the flower shaped ceiling light fixtures on the Promenade deck. They looked like something out of "Alice in Wonderland". If you've been on any other ship in the Conquest class, the layout is the same. Just different décor. Hope you have a great cruise!