2018 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc

jpc763

Thank you, he is actually among my favorite HD's. :)

Yes, he is a truly nice man. Our first NCL cruise was on Spirit with him and Bruno was The GSM. They were both amazing to us. We were given the Anniversary Package by our PCC and they couldn't do enough for us.

• 2 weeks later...

On the Sky (this may change after the January dry dock refurb)

Captain: Stefan Nording

Hotel Director: Jean Michel Dhelin

Chief Engineer: Tomislav Ruso

Food & Bev Director: Rumi Khatao

Cruise Director: Claire Booth

Executive Housekeeper: Bissoondath Maharaj (he was on the Sky when we were in 2001)

Executive Chef: Ganesh Panjami

Kadek Astawa: Concierge

Just off the Getaway.

Errol Bailey, Hotel Director

Plamenko Bakic, Assistant Hotel Director

Loredana Moldivani, Food and Beverage Director

Paquito Fuchs, Cruise Director

Jose Omier, Executive Housekeeper

Irma Reyes, Guest Services Manager

Tysin Pintoj, Executive Chef

Ivan Volek, Restaurant Manager

Kyzysztof Kuczmeraj, Beverage Manager

Will Fishburn, Cruise Next Manager

Thought you might be interested:)

I must be stupid but this thread is a ROUGH one for me to gleam any info......so anyone know Concierge (maybe butlers?) for the Haven Getaway (October sailings) Thanks!

You're not stupid. For many of us, a good number of our favorite NCL officers have moved to other lines, so for me, not much incentive to keep track of anyone anymore. For this same reason, many of us are trying out those other lines to hopefully catch up with our friends.

You're not stupid. For many of us, a good number of our favorite NCL officers have moved to other lines, so for me, not much incentive to keep track of anyone anymore. For this same reason, many of us are trying out those other lines to hopefully catch up with our friends.

This is a perfect answer.

For all the people who think the likes of Errol/Mustafa/Melvin/ Yannis will be back - dream on!!!

I must be stupid but this thread is a ROUGH one for me to gleam any info......so anyone know Concierge (maybe butlers?) for the Haven Getaway (October sailings) Thanks!

This week on the Getaway, our Concierge is Anoop, our Butler is Rodelio, and our amazing Room Steward is Emmanuel. The two incredible Mixologists at the bar are Miraslav and Ezekiel. The restaurant hostess is the charming Whitney and our favorite server is Gabriel.

This week on the Getaway, our Concierge is Anoop, our Butler is Rodelio, and our amazing Room Steward is Emmanuel. The two incredible Mixologists at the bar are Miraslav and Ezekiel. The restaurant hostess is the charming Whitney and our favorite server is Gabriel.

Thanks for the update. Happy to hear Anoop will be there tomorrow and I adore Miraslav.

Tracy

I was on the Escape Sept 2, and Jose Conteras, David's father - said that David would be on the Escape for the New Year's Eve sailing. Not sure when he's starting - and as with everything, postings can change.

This is of course true at this time but the changes are rife at this time which is why this forum is great but can no longer sadly be relied upon

Any news on current Epic team

Mandy Jones was the cruise director on the Escape from Sept. 9 to Sept. 16.

Bermuda was cancelled due to Florence. We stopped at Port Canaveral and Great Stirrup Cay. Nassau was cancelled so we could go around Florence in the Atlantic coming back to NYC.

Saw Dan Dan on the Bliss last week and said she was his assistant and was very good. Your opinion if you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums