2018 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc

jpc763

Updates on NCL Spirit's  HD & Concierge would greatly be appreciated ??    We sail on her April 7th

Probably still too early.  Better to try late February unless someone is on the ship now and can get the information from the "horse's mouth"

• Like 1

Personally, while I like to ask on here, my preference is to join a couple of Roll Calls for the same ship we are on that are 3-4 weeks before we leave.

Tell them you are "sticky beaking" and ask if someone who is attending the M&G would either post online or send to you personally the information copied from the Officer's sheet they will be given.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, EMBFlyer said:

No, you can't!  You can't because you're not qualified to know how the decisions came about.  You weren't there.  You don't know what happened.  You're not trained like a pilot or sailor.  You don't know what goes on up on the bridge or in the cockpit.  Who died and made you the judge of all because you don't like something?

So, no.  No you cannot be critical of something you know NOTHING about!

Ditto !

2 hours ago, raider53mom said:

Is there any update on the Breakaway Concierge and Butler info? We sail March 31, 2019 out of New Orleans in a Haven Aft Suite and look forward to another great cruise!

Concierge is currently Bowen. Unsure whether he will still be there.

On 1/18/2019 at 8:45 AM, raider53mom said:

Is there any update on the Breakaway Concierge and Butler info? We sail March 31, 2019 out of New Orleans in a Haven Aft Suite and look forward to another great cruise!

Bowen is there until May and we were lucky enough to have Roberto as our Butler. 

Just got off the Getaway on January 20. Here’s the list of senior officers in the hotel department:

• Mario Markovic was Hotel Director (leaving for vacation; Errol coming back)
  • Plamenko Bakic was Assistant Hotel Director 
  • Loredana Moldovan was F&B Director 
  • Paquito Fuchs was Cruise Director 
  • Jose Regaliza was Executive Housekeeper (leaving for vacation; Jose Omier coming back)
  • Michelle Taladhay was Guest Services Manager 
  • Rodney Bennett was Executive Chef
  • Eleonore Rueda was Beverage Manager 
  • Chandra Muttam was Restaurant Manager 
  • Paloma Pelaez was CruiseNext Manager 

20 hours ago, lkjacobs said:

Just got off the Getaway on January 20. Here’s the list of senior officers in the hotel department:

• Mario Markovic was Hotel Director (leaving for vacation; Errol coming back)
  • Plamenko Bakic was Assistant Hotel Director 
  • Loredana Moldovan was F&B Director 
  • Paquito Fuchs was Cruise Director 
  • Jose Regaliza was Executive Housekeeper (leaving for vacation; Jose Omier coming back)
  • Michelle Taladhay was Guest Services Manager 
  • Rodney Bennett was Executive Chef
  • Eleonore Rueda was Beverage Manager 
  • Chandra Muttam was Restaurant Manager 
  • Paloma Pelaez was CruiseNext Manager 

Nice! I finally get to see Errol again who is a class act.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/22/2019 at 7:08 AM, JennaMae said:

I hear the Bliss is working through vacation and end of contracts, can anyone confirm this!

I’m not sure exactly what you are asking, but I can offer a couple of notes. 

Jovo and Pam (his more-than-amazing HD Secretary) have left the Bliss for vacation, after which they will head to Germany to oversee construction of the Encore that they’ll launch in November. Mark Maeling is, and will be, the HD going forward on the Bliss. Marc Spijkerboer has returned from vacation as F&B Director, though I think he’s heading for the Encore in the fall with several other Bliss senior officers.

With the necessary staffing of the Encore and Joy, there inevitably will be a lot of movement of senior officers and promotions of others into such positions. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. The Joy is particularly curious, since I’ve heard nothing other than retention of their Hotel Director (not a Chinese national) when it’s repositioned to the US. The last time I checked, NCL had not even lined up the major shows for that ship, let alone a management team. 

• Like 1

Hi,

John used to start a new Officers thread at the beginning of each year.  (At least I think he is the one).

It is just a continuation, but a new beginning.

I have started a new thread and the title is:

2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

I hope y'all will move over to the new thread.

Judy

10 minutes ago, Travel Junkie Judy said:

Hi,

John used to start a new Officers thread at the beginning of each year.  (At least I think he is the one).

It is just a continuation, but a new beginning.

I have started a new thread and the title is:

2019 - List of NCL Officers, Hotel Director, Concierge, Crew, etc

I hope y'all will move over to the new thread.

Judy

HOW do I get to it?

1 hour ago, lkjacobs said:

I’m not sure exactly what you are asking, but I can offer a couple of notes. 

Jovo and Pam (his more-than-amazing HD Secretary) have left the Bliss for vacation, after which they will head to Germany to oversee construction of the Encore that they’ll launch in November. Mark Maeling is, and will be, the HD going forward on the Bliss. Marc Spijkerboer has returned from vacation as F&B Director, though I think he’s heading for the Encore in the fall with several other Bliss senior officers.

With the necessary staffing of the Encore and Joy, there inevitably will be a lot of movement of senior officers and promotions of others into such positions. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. The Joy is particularly curious, since I’ve heard nothing other than retention of their Hotel Director (not a Chinese national) when it’s repositioned to the US. The last time I checked, NCL had not even lined up the major shows for that ship, let alone a management team. 

Regarding the Joy, it's rumored the primary on board language will remain Mandarin after its repo to the US.  If your are bilingual English/Mandarin you can get a 50% booking discount as a volunteer Greeter/Interpreter.  .

;

;

LOL, I'm jesting.

9 hours ago, Uniall said:

Regarding the Joy, it's rumored the primary on board language will remain Mandarin after its repo to the US.  If your are bilingual English/Mandarin you can get a 50% booking discount as a volunteer Greeter/Interpreter.  .

;

;

LOL, I'm jesting.

Ha ha John,

You got me on this.

I thought you started the new threads each year - going to 2019 Officers, etc.

Anyway, I started a new one for 2019.  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2629555-2019-list-of-ncl-officers-hotel-director-concierge-crew-etc/

56 minutes ago, Travel Junkie Judy said:

Ha ha John,

You got me on this.

I thought you started the new threads each year - going to 2019 Officers, etc.

Anyway, I started a new one for 2019.  

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/topic/2629555-2019-list-of-ncl-officers-hotel-director-concierge-crew-etc/

Hi Judy

Yes, many years ago I restarted the next years thread on January 1.  Since then, many others have done the grunt work.  This was your turn.  LOL