Ovation OTS Dec 2017 NZ Review

No - TMI would be going into how you get to wear the jocks 2 days before washing. Once right way out, once inside out.

I've heard some use febreeze instead of washing at all - now that's TMI :D

Only two days? Some kids would talk of 4.:eek:

I booked Ovation today! 5 nights Hobart cruise! Can’t wait as I didn’t cruise this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24-Dec-2015Explorer Of The Seas13nt South Pacific - New Zealand Cruise

22-Jan-2015 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

10-Jan-2014 Voyager Of The Seas3 Night Sampler Cruise

03-Feb-2012 Rhapsody Of The Seas 3 Night Sampler Cruise

The only negative was NO ICECREAM, not even soft serve. We like the ice cream on Solstice, plenty of variety, in bowl or cone, with or without extras like M&Ms, gummy bears, sprinkles etc. .

There was ice cream in the Windjammer - several varieties (when we did Jan 17). But the 'soft serve' stuff - served outside need the pool - was ....in one word... REVOLTING. M&Ms.... sprinkles.... you got them inside... one needs to make an effort before having a sugar attack :rolleyes:

As for no 'Grill' - given the amount of food places on board Ovation - another one isn't need - barring getting rid of the utterly useless Kung Fu Chinese crap.

Hoping to find another cheap cruise before the end of it's season - and nearing the end of my contract....

Edited by shireboi

There was ice cream in the Windjammer - several varieties (when we did Jan 17). But the 'soft serve' stuff - served outside need the pool - was ....in one word... REVOLTING. M&Ms.... sprinkles.... you got them inside... one needs to make an effort before having a sugar attack :rolleyes:

As for no 'Grill' - given the amount of food places on board Ovation - another one isn't need - barring getting rid of the utterly useless Kung Fu Chinese crap.

Hoping to find another cheap cruise before the end of it's season - and nearing the end of my contract....

Good luck, second the remark about the Noodles.