Bliss out of Seattle June 2 hotel suggestions

LuvTheSea14

We are doing the June 2 Bliss Alaska cruise. We will get to Seattle June 1. Does anyone have any hotel suggestions? We would like a hotel with a shuttle to the ship.

I would check out the West Coast Departures forum. Plenty of info on hotels and transportation.

we stayed at the Residence Inn Marriott by Lake Union because we wanted a 2 bedroom suite (5 family members). It was great. Beautiful view on Lake Union (watching the seaplanes come in and out) and right on the street car line- we used the street car to go to the space needle the day we arrived, and used it to go to a store to buy some precruise supplies. We had dinner at a great place on the water right across the street. Took a cab to the port the next morning- I don't remember the cost but it wasn't so high that I remembered it! Maybe $20.

We are doing the June 2 Bliss Alaska cruise. We will get to Seattle June 1. Does anyone have any hotel suggestions? We would like a hotel with a shuttle to the ship.

Most hotels downtown do not have shuttles. You will have to use either a taxi/uber/lyft to get to Pier 66 if not staying right by the pier.

Do you know what pier from which it departs? I like the Edgewater which is at pier 67.

The Marriott Waterfront is nice as well.

One of my favorite hotels in the Courtyard in Pioneer Square which is not quite as close but I would still walk if it wasn't raining. And early June weather in Seattle can be pretty iffy...it won't snow but that is about all you can count on.

We have stayed at the Marriott right across the street so nice to walk right over and up to shopping and great eats! We also stayed at Silver Cloud way out by the hospital super reasonable and free shuttle to the market then we hoofed it over to port...much more reasonable and since that was our first trip I did not know better...but far more of a challenge that I don’t know if it was worthwhile. Price vs the ability to be close and not worry on the exciting cruise morning of transport is so personal. Plus for me I woke up to look at the ships from my cozy bed!