Curacao

Hi....My husband and I will be on a cruise with Royal Caribbean in March. The ship will be in Curacao till 8:00 p.m. We are renting a car and touring the beaches during the day. Any suggestions for what to do after that time?

Thank you

Perhaps find a restaurant and have dinner. Remember even if cruise leaves at 8:00 you will likely have to be back on board by 7:00; maybe earlier.

Hi....My husband and I will be on a cruise with Royal Caribbean in March. The ship will be in Curacao till 8:00 p.m. We are renting a car and touring the beaches during the day. Any suggestions for what to do after that time?

Thank you

Check this link out for additional answers. You may also consider posting there also. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=81

Thank you

Talk a walk across the floating bridge.