Emerald deck cabins above Vista Lounge on Regal

pcsunlover

I stayed in an aft Vista Suite on the Emerald on deck 8 above Club Fusion. It was the worst cruise experience I have had. The music was so loud it came up through the floor and could be heard in the cabin. It went until midnight. I could not sleep even with earplugs. I ended up with a $750 refund from the purser as compensation for the bad experience. Do not book these cabins if you are a light sleeper.

I stayed in an aft Vista Suite on the Emerald on deck 8 above Club Fusion. It was the worst cruise experience I have had. The music was so loud it came up through the floor and could be heard in the cabin. It went until midnight. I could not sleep even with earplugs. I ended up with a $750 refund from the purser as compensation for the bad experience. Do not book these cabins if you are a light sleeper.

No Club Fusion on Regal.... Aft lounge in Vista Lounge.

Hopefully the OP will hear from someone who's stayed in said cabins on Rega/Royal vs other older ships - as older ship experience is irrelevant....

No Club Fusion on Regal.... Aft lounge in Vista Lounge.

Hopefully the OP will hear from someone who's stayed in said cabins on Rega/Royal vs other older ships - as older ship experience is irrelevant....

I know there is no Club Fusion on the Regal. If there is live music at night in the aft lounge it could be problematic for light sleepers. I will be on the Emerald again on Feb. 14 in an aft cabin but I am located on deck D this time, away from the loud Club Fusion.

• 1 month later...
I know there is no Club Fusion on the Regal. If there is live music at night in the aft lounge it could be problematic for light sleepers. I will be on the Emerald again on Feb. 14 in an aft cabin but I am located on deck D this time, away from the loud Club Fusion.

Trying to get an answer to same question. Sailing in March. I was recently assigned to an aft on Emerald. Concerned about noise from Vista Lounge (No Fusion on this ship). Only choice is to move to Marina which is below the Horizon aft bar on Lido deck.

We were on the Regal after Thanksgiving, and were in a balcony(can't remember the cabin number) above the Vista Lounge. I was much more concerned about our balcony being directly above the smoking area. As it turns out, we had no problem with the smoke as the wind blew it away most of the time. We heard some music from the Vista, but it was very faint- more a vibration. It was never past 10:30 or so. I heard comments from fellow passengers that the Vista was pretty dead- at least on our cruise. It was used for bingo in the afternoon , but I was seldom in the room then so I don't know if it got loud.

We were on the Regal after Thanksgiving, and were in a balcony(can't remember the cabin number) above the Vista Lounge. I was much more concerned about our balcony being directly above the smoking area. As it turns out, we had no problem with the smoke as the wind blew it away most of the time. We heard some music from the Vista, but it was very faint- more a vibration. It was never past 10:30 or so. I heard comments from fellow passengers that the Vista was pretty dead- at least on our cruise. It was used for bingo in the afternoon , but I was seldom in the room then so I don't know if it got loud.

Thanks for the info & taking the time to respond. I feel a lot better about the location now!

You didn't ask, but I will tell you what irritated me the most about our location. It is a looooong walk to the center of the ship. You can go straight up to the Horizon, but because of the dining room's locations you have to go to the second set of elevators to go down.

Have a great trip!