Picture of 4 person balcony stateroom on the Magic

Astromaid

• 6 months later...

Can someone tell me if ALL balcony staterooms for 4 have that configuration? I much prefer that to a fold out couch bed for two as it takes up so much room. We have a balcony guarantee and would love it if the other two were bunks!

Can someone tell me if ALL balcony staterooms for 4 have that configuration? I much prefer that to a fold out couch bed for two as it takes up so much room. We have a balcony guarantee and would love it if the other two were bunks!

not on carnival Carnival has convertible sofas not pull outs.

what ship are you sailing? Some ships are grandfathered that allow rollaways

I believe only the suites have foldout couches. Fantasy class cabins with balcony added do not have a couch, and the uppers are on the wall. EM

My Grand Suite with extended balcony on the Sensation.(Fantasy class ship and pretty sure balcony added) had a leather couch which converted into a double bed. We had four in our cabin. We had the king put to 2 twins.

Does anyone have a picture of the balcony stateroom with the bunk down and the sofa bed made into a bed?

Before booking a Balcony for 4, check on booking a Balcony for 2 and the interior cabin for 2 immediately across the hallway. While many think this would be more expensive, that has not been my experience on two cruises (one cruise was about $200 less and the other about $80 less..understand balcony's for 4 are in high demand and bring higher prices). And once you board, you can go to guest services to get key cards so everybody has a key to both rooms...very easy to do. You get twice the space, two bathrooms, everyone has access to a private balcony and a very nice interior cabin that is great (dark) for those afternoon naps.

Now...if you want FTTF, you would have to buy it for both cabins. And yes, you can have two minors in a cabin by themselves if you choose. Of course if you have really small kids, this might not be desirable, or needed as a single cabin should not feel too crowded. But when you have two boys under 18 who are both over 6' tall, stuffing all of us in a cabin for 4 does not make for a very nice cruise.

Enjoy the Magic....a great ship!