Refreshment Package Question/specialty coffees/milkshakes

nidaco

Hello RC cruisers. It has been almost three years since we have taken an RC cruise. The last were Freedom & Liberty of the Seas so not sure what the rules are currently regarding milkshakes & specialty coffees (ice cappuccino, ice machachino, etc). My understanding is the Starbuck coffees are not included in the Refreshment package. Is there any place to order these type of coffees other than the Starbucks on board? For my son, is there any other place other than Johnny Rockets (milkshakes not included in package) to order a milkshake? We will be on the Allure in June. Just want to be set and let my kids know what and where they can order drinks. Thanks.

Nicole

Ships without a promenade have Cafe Latte-tudes with specialty coffees.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

And the Cafe Latte-tudes no longer have Starbucks products... found that out the hard way when I wanted a Chai Latte. I assume this is fleet wide, except for ships that have actual Starbucks locations...?

And the Cafe Latte-tudes no longer have Starbucks products... found that out the hard way when I wanted a Chai Latte. I assume this is fleet wide, except for ships that have actual Starbucks locations...?

I've found there's no pattern to what coffee is served. I've seen Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Lavazza, Illy.

Hello RC cruisers. It has been almost three years since we have taken an RC cruise. The last were Freedom & Liberty of the Seas so not sure what the rules are currently regarding milkshakes & specialty coffees (ice cappuccino, ice machachino, etc). My understanding is the Starbuck coffees are not included in the Refreshment package. Is there any place to order these type of coffees other than the Starbucks on board? For my son, is there any other place other than Johnny Rockets (milkshakes not included in package) to order a milkshake? We will be on the Allure in June. Just want to be set and let my kids know what and where they can order drinks. Thanks.

Nicole

Nicole, they aren't milkshakes, but............

On the Allure you can get smoothies in the Vitality Cafe on Deck 6 forward.

Nicole, they aren't milkshakes, but............

On the Allure you can get smoothies in the Vitality Cafe on Deck 6 forward.

And about half of those offered are the exact same as you can get at any bar. They use the same mix that the bars use. Only a couple use actual fresh fruit.