Looking to share private guide for "outside Berlin." on Marina June 22,2018

jzk15

We are traveling on the Oceania, Marina, June 22,2018 and the first port is Berlin. We have been to Berlin, loved it, but would like to visit areas outside of Berlin. We have spoken with our guide whom we used when we were in Berlin 3 years ago, and he is available to arrange a wonderful 6 hours to Postdam and other areas just outside Berlin. If you are interested in sharing this guide and a wonderful day, please let me know and I will provide additional information and his suggested itinerary and cost.

We are doing a 2 day private with Alla in St Petersburg.

We are traveling on the Oceania, Marina, June 22,2018 and the first port is Berlin. We have been to Berlin, loved it, but would like to visit areas outside of Berlin. We have spoken with our guide whom we used when we were in Berlin 3 years ago, and he is available to arrange a wonderful 6 hours to Postdam and other areas just outside Berlin. If you are interested in sharing this guide and a wonderful day, please let me know and I will provide additional information and his suggested itinerary and cost.

We just booked tour with Dave in June Off different line. #1 on trip advisor. Visits three villages plus a castle.

Thanks for the information; would you have a website or contact information

The Moderators of this Website realized, very wisely and very early on, that while planning a trip can be a fascinating adventure for the participants, doing so also involves details and logistics which can become repetitious, even if only two or three individuals from each cruise were to Post about them.

They established an area of the Site which we call the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are booked on a particular voyage are encouraged to network.

These Roll Calls are segregated, first by Cruise Line, then by the Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find your Roll Call, go to the Oceania Section:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then search for your embarkation date.

There, you will be dealing only with those Passengers who will literally be “in the same boat”, with you , therefore you will have a much better chance of connecting with someone...

Enjoy your cruise, and every minute of the planning-

Getting there IS half the fun

You do realize that the port you stop at here, Warnemunde, is about 2.5 -3 hours away from Berlin? There are quite a bit of interesting things to do in that immediate area.