Best Night For Steakhouse

3smithboys

We are going on the Horizon in July for a 4 day cruise. I’ve never eaten in any of the specialty restaurants before, so I was wondering which night would be best to make our reservation?

I tried searching for the 4 day menus but couldn’t find anything for the Horizon and most searches came up with old menus. I’d appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

We enjoy the first night but if already booked up we would go any night. Our last cruise on the Vista I waited until the week before cruising to make our Steakhouse reservation - bad mistake - every night full except for really late times - lesson learned - booked Steakhouse on our upcoming Horizon cruise as soon as it became available on-line.

DH and I always do the first night, but we have also received free wine on the second night, too. We appreciate good wine and disagree totally that the house wine is undrinkable. If you don't want to try it, you can get 50% off a bottle of your choice.

Thanks for all of your replies! I will check and see if there is availability for the 1st night left and book that. We are also going with our kids on the Breeze in 2019 to celebrate our son’s 21st birthday and he’s requested going to the steakhouse too. It’s good to know which night to book it on.

Thanks for all of your replies! I will check and see if there is availability for the 1st night left and book that. We are also going with our kids on the Breeze in 2019 to celebrate our son’s 21st birthday and he’s requested going to the steakhouse too. It’s good to know which night to book it on.

any night in the Steakhouse is a good night, I never go on the 1st night, for one thing I bring my own wine, I don't like cheap wine, also in the MDR I always set at a large with other people and I think it is rude not to show up the first night in the MDR if you are seated with other people that you don't know.

any night in the Steakhouse is a good night, I never go on the 1st night, for one thing I bring my own wine, I don't like cheap wine, also in the MDR I always set at a large with other people and I think it is rude not to show up the first night in the MDR if you are seated with other people that you don't know.

Thanks! I see what you are saying. We have anytime dining so we will be sitting by ourselves anyway, and don’t have to worry about not showing up the first night at our set dining table.