Port Everglades-Fort Lauderdale Terminal 2

mistyann

Port Everglades-Fort Lauderdale Terminal 2 for the Royal Princess. I know Princess has redone the waiting area and I was wondering if anyone has sailed recent that can confirm what time the terminal 2 doors actually open? We always get there early, but in 2016 the doors didn't open till 11:00 and they told us they never open earlier than that anymore. Any info would be appreciated!! clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

Port Everglades-Fort Lauderdale Terminal 2 for the Royal Princess. I know Princess has redone the waiting area and I was wondering if anyone has sailed recent that can confirm what time the terminal 2 doors actually open? We always get there early, but in 2016 the doors didn't open till 11:00 and they told us they never open earlier than that anymore. Any info would be appreciated!! clear.png?emoji-grin-1677

You might want to post this on the Princess board: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=197

They were already open when we arrived shortly after 10 am on 12/3/17 for our Regal sailing.

GREAT! Someone else said they were open at 10:00 Nov. 2017 and I didn't know if that was just a one time thing. It happening to you last Dec. also, sounds hopeful!! Anyone else get there before 11:00 and have the doors open?? Thanks :D

On 12/30/17, terminal 4, opened at 1000. We arrived shortly after 10 to no lines anywhere. Staff in elite lounge said opening at 10 now to keep people from having to wait in the weather as sometimes hot or rainy. Though not specifically said that all Princess terminals opening at 10, it seemed to us that this is the new door opening time not just for terminal 4 but all Princess terminals.