Haircut and style on board?

kacurl

Had to cancel my appointment before we left home. Anyone know anything about salon prices, especially on the???dam also how do I stop messages from correcting? Thanks

My hair is quite short. If I recall correctly, my cut and style was around $35 when I had it done on board last time.

FYI - the tip was already added into the bill, so take a look before you tip.

DH usually gets a cut on longer cruises and his are usually under $20 IIRC.

Had to cancel my appointment before we left home. Anyone know anything about salon prices, especially on the???dam also how do I stop messages from correcting? Thanks

When we do long cruises, I have to get one or more haircuts. Like Jacqui, my hair is short, so I get the man’s wet cut price of $35. The last one in October was only $20, since I did not want a shampoo.

A woman’s haircut, shampoo and style would have been $59.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a chin-length bob and decided to get a short, pixie type cut on the Eurodam last year. I asked the stylist what the cost would be and she said $75. I said there was no way I could pay that for a haircut and she immediately changed the quote to $50.

I got a wonderful cut and style but my hairdresser at home could not replicate the cut. From now on I only get haircuts off the ship (at home).

I had a chin-length bob and decided to get a short, pixie type cut on the Eurodam last year. I asked the stylist what the cost would be and she said $75. I said there was no way I could pay that for a haircut and she immediately changed the quote to $50.

I got a wonderful cut and style but my hairdresser at home could not replicate the cut. From now on I only get haircuts off the ship (at home).

I had a cut and style on the Oosterdam in November, 2016. I have short hair, and it cost $75. Excellent cut, however. But now I will try your method. Thanks for the tip.

The cost is different depends if ship is in port or at sea. About $10.00 for a man's haircut. Don't remember if in port or at sea was least expensive. This was on the Amsterdam WC 17.

Sent from my iPad using Forums