Vista Lido Forward Deck Question?

Shaded Lady

We have forward port (left side) balcony cabins booked for Vista out of Galveston. This will be our family's first cruise and I was hoping to find a cool place for them to enjoy sailaway without the insanity of the party on the main Lido deck. Unfortunately I suspect that our balconies are on the wrong side to see the dock and Galveston.

I've looked at deck plans and all kinds of pictures, but can someone tell me if the area I see at the very front of the ship on the Lido deck (past the cabins all the way forward) is open to guests? Can we go there and watch sailaway from there?

Every once in a while Breeze will dock in reverse, and if we're lucky, Vista will do the same. But not counting on it.

I believe decks 5,6,7, and 9 have access to front of the ship for a full Bow view experience. Definitely deck 5 (which is the outside promenade wraparound deck). I also know you can have full front view from Deck 9. I was on Vista in November. Excellent for port days. On sea days I believe the decks above 5 are closed off due to wind/safety concerns

I believe decks 5,6,7, and 9 have access to front of the ship for a full Bow view experience. Definitely deck 5 (which is the outside promenade wraparound deck). I also know you can have full front view from Deck 9. I was on Vista in November. Excellent for port days. On sea days I believe the decks above 5 are closed off due to wind/safety concerns

Thanks!

We just booked on this ship & the PVP mentioned the walkway cabins as being available, so that leads me to believe that there is a door leading to the bow on Lido deck. I didn't look myself, since I don't want a window to a walkway.

Just got off of this ship.

Decks 5, 6, 7, 9 (8 is the bridge) all have quiet ship-front areas for great ocean sailing days and sailaways. Most/all of these decks have several chaise lounges set up in the daytime, as well. Deck 9 has additional space & views due to being directly over the bridge, as you have the additional floor space & vantage points of the bridge wings.

Some decks 10 & above also offer differing types of forward views- but not all as quiet as the lower decks.

Decks 5, 6, 7, and 9 all offer full access to the bow view, and decks 10 and 11 may also. Deck 9 is right above the bridge, and offers extended views over the bridge wings...a great place to watch dockings. These "secret" decks are open on sea days unless it's very windy. It may require some effort to open the doors though. Decks 5, 6 and 7 are connected via outside stairwells, so you can easily walk to the front of the Promenade deck and use the stairwells to get to higher decks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app