Anthem Cabin Question

kosmo886

Hi there--I booked cabin 10228 on Anthem and then afterward realized it's next to a cabin configuration with a shared vestibule that connects to a single cabin and suite cabin. I'm thinking it might be a high traffic area and worry about hearing the door to the vestibule and the other cabins slamming all night (esp if it's a group that booked the 2 rooms). We're trying to stay on deck 10 because the other people we're traveling with are there as well and the only other one available on that side of the ship is 10166 which looks to be right outside the elevator, which could also be noisy/high traffic. Anyone have thoughts/advice?

Didn't stay in either of those rooms but did stay in 10570 which is across the ship from 10166. I loved it there, never heard any noise.Being by the elevators are very convenient.

Edited by jptoz

My MIL had a deck 8 forward room that also shared a vestibule and never heard a thing. We had deck 8 balcony right across from forward elevators. I was also worried before our cruise about noise from trafic or rowdy people. It was very quiet and we practically never heard a thing. Only once did I ever hear a few kids running down the hall. other than that... crickets ;)

Have a great cruise

dp