UBP More then 1 drink

odessy

Im sure this has been answered before, But can both my wife and myself order 2 glasses of wine each with dinner? This way the waiter or waitress does not have to make 2 different trips. Or do we have to order 1 glass at a time?

Im sure this has been answered before, But can both my wife and myself order 2 glasses of wine each with dinner? This way the waiter or waitress does not have to make 2 different trips. Or do we have to order 1 glass at a time?

It probably has more to do with how the wait person feels about this. I am going to go off and say yes. It isn't the norm and maybe not according to the rules but it makes good sense, especially if there are only 2 of you eating.

You can always do two per card.

The pour on the wine glass isnt filled very high. So, sometimes when I am going back to my room I would ask for a double pour. They basically fill the glass up, but it is considered two drinks. Also, sometimes I get a wine at the bar before being seated in the restaurant. Then you are not waiting for it.