Cozumel tomorrow, Costa maya ruined today, need help

rhegium

Hello,

On liberty of the seas and very sad to say the weather has killed the port days. Roatan was rain all day, but we did the VB tour so the kids got to go to see the monkeys. Costa maya weather was so bad today, we had to cancel almaplena and did not even get off the ship.

Any ideas at this point for tomorrow? We planned to have a light day tomorrow, but I want my kids to experience the beach as they never have before. 10 year vacation for me really feeling like a major let down. I tried to get into Mr. Sanchos all inclusive or Nachi Cocum, and they are all booked. Any suggestions at this point. Apparently there will be five or six cruise ships in Cozumel tomorrow, so I am very nervous about going to paradise beach if we will be just slammed.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Paradise Beach is large, with lots of room, good facilities, nice beach and a HUGE pool. Admission is $3 each and food, drinks and service is good. Lots of positive reviews here and our favorite non-AI spot on Cozumel.

Paradise Beach is large, with lots of room, good facilities, nice beach and a HUGE pool. Admission is $3 each and food, drinks and service is good. Lots of positive reviews here and our favorite non-AI spot on Cozumel.

Thank you for the response. There will be seven ships in cozumel tomorrow. I think we will be third. If we go straight there as soon as the ship docks, do you think we will get a spot?

Playa Mia. It has a beach and pools. You can go to there website to look at pricing. We have done it once through Rccl and once on our own. You get to choice which ticket option you want on your own. Get off ASAP, walk through the shopping area and follow signs for taxis. Ask to be taken there. Should be around $15. Walk to the ticket booth and get your tickets/bands. Get set up where you want to be. You should beat ship excursions thete by at least an hour. You can also decide when to head back to the ship. The excursion through the ship leaves WAY early to go back to the ship. When you are ready to head back, go back to where your taxi dropped you, one will usually be there. If not, go to the store and ask for one to be called.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Dolphin Discovery is currently running the swimming with dolphins 50% off right now. I know this isn’t for everyone. Just booked 2 kids and 2 adults for $218

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Where can I find this deal?

We have been to Cozumel 11 times and have hit several different beach clubs. Play Palancar is one of the beaches farther away from the ships. Chankanaab Park is my wife's favorite. We have been there 3 times. Playa Uvas is next door to Chank. It is a small club and you might get in there without reservations. Playa Mia, as mentioned earlier is an option. If the kids want to see dolphins or snorkel I would opt for Chank. If a lazy beach day is wanted without snorkeling I would pick Palancar. Paradise Beach is good when you have kids and they do have a bidgplace with plenty of loungers and water toys, but it will be busy.