Adult Beverage Package

acctgtogo

One of our perks on our upcoming cruise is the Adult Beverage Package (according to our vacation summary on the NCL website). I am a little confused. I understood that it included only alcoholic drinks - no sodas, coffees, etc. But I don't see this package described anywhere - it's always the Ultimate Beverage Package. Can anyone tell me if the package I received includes soft drinks and coffees? I'm a little confused. Thanks.

One of our perks on our upcoming cruise is the Adult Beverage Package (according to our vacation summary on the NCL website). I am a little confused. I understood that it included only alcoholic drinks - no sodas, coffees, etc. But I don't see this package described anywhere - it's always the Ultimate Beverage Package. Can anyone tell me if the package I received includes soft drinks and coffees? I'm a little confused. Thanks.

The names are interchangeable...and it does include soft drinks, just not cans and it doesn't include speciality coffees

Norwegian's Ultimate Beverage Package includes a variety of spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass and bottled or draft beer up to and including $15 USD and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges, restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay. A 20% discount will be applied to all bottles of wine purchased on board.

The Ultimate Beverage Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets, designated Super Premium brands, bottled wine, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices, select Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks, vending machines, wine stations or spirits, cocktails, draft or bottled beer and glasses of wine over $15 USD. Two (2) beverages per person per transaction. Package can be used in all restaurants, lounges, bars and Great Stirrup Cay. Any items over $15 USD will receive a $15 USD discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account.

How did you book? Did you book under the ‘free at sea’ or did you book the sky or did you book under the UK all inclusive? I think the answer will work out very similarly either way. But that info will help get the best answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums