Navigator thoughts

Agree , concierge lounge is small with no view, diamond lounge was expanded to include most of the 14th floor with more food options, both had really good concierge

Thanks for the info. Sounds like Diamond Lounge is place to be on this ship. I like a lounge with windows.

I hate to hear so many negative comments about the Navigator. We are booked to do the ABC islands on Nov. 23rd and this is something I have been looking forward to for a long time.

I will try to go into this with a positive attitude and hope for the best. But some of you are making me nervous!!

Come join us over at the meet and Mingle if you haven't already.

This will be our third time on the Navigator. The first 2x out of Galveston. First time out of Miami. She is a wonderful ship and can't wait to get back on her. I believe one gets out of it what one puts into it. There are a lot of recent positive reviews about her out there.

Weather has been great - just windy @30mph max. The webcam shows Smaller ships going in and out of Aruba.

We did the bridge tour this week and

I asked the Navigator if these ports were difficult. he commented that Aruba was high risk due to the narrow channel leading in.

FYI - The 10 drink card is $75. - Bob and others have asked about this in other threads.

The captain just announced that due to high winds we are not going to Aruba tomorrow - BaH Humbug!!!

Now 2 days at sea, then Nassau -blech. Oh well - at least we are looking at calm seas and beautiful sunsets vs. the cold weather at home!

Yikes. I wonder how often that happens? We're on in December and chose the cruise specifically for the itinerary.

Weather has been great - just windy @30mph max. The webcam shows Smaller ships going in and out of Aruba.

We did the bridge tour this week and

I asked the Navigator if these ports were difficult. he commented that Aruba was high risk due to the narrow channel leading in.

FYI - The 10 drink card is $75. - Bob and others have asked about this in other threads.

Thanks! If I may, what day do you first recall it being offered?

Like you - I read all the previous posts on this NOS cruise and the Adventure of the seas trips to Aruba. No issues getting into Aruba with similar seas/wind.

We made it to Aruba on our last AOS cruise. I think your trip will make it!

Phew. Thanks. That's a little more re-assuring.

I just saw a Facebook Live posting saying you were on your way to Nassau now. I asked them why Nassau and RCCL replied that you missed Aruba. So sorry to hear that. Trading out one of the ABC islands for Nassau is like trading out a night in a swanky NYC hotel for a night in the ghetto.

Photos posted of Curacao and Bonaire are fantastic. I cannot wait for my first visit to the ABC islands for our 2019/2020 cruise. Hope you make the best of your day in Nassau and enjoy it the best you can.

Was the prime rib up to par? Really enjoying tagging along for your cruise updates BTW. :)

Dan

The prime rib was very good. Better than most I have had. We get an order of the mushroom risotto to enjoy as side dish. Yum

Edited by racerxspeedy