2018 restaurant menus

Skip111

• 3 weeks later...

We are on the Celebrity Solstice now in the Tasmania Sea on the way to New Zealand and all the restaurants still have the same menus as always even the specialty restaurants

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I read somewhere that Summit is used as a test bed for new meals or menus. Making wholesale changes across all ships could be a significant cost and risk - probably why it doesn't happen often.

Thanks very much

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I understand that the standard MDR menu may vary a single dish or two each criuse . Also, the Oceanview may offer a special theme lunch/evening buffet as a nod to the ports visited but this seems at the discretion of the onboard executive chefs?

I understand that the standard MDR menu may vary a single dish or two each criuse . Also, the Oceanview may offer a special theme lunch/evening buffet as a nod to the ports visited but this seems at the discretion of the onboard executive chefs?

Re Oceanview. We experienced this on two different Eclipse cruises this year in Europe...Cruisestitch has reported similar on the Eclipse in the Caribbean...not seen it reported on other ships.

They must have run out of green beans by now. Feels like I had them every meal for the last 3 or 4 cruises.

we noticed on our last cruise that it was green beans, green beans, green beans THEN a change the menu described the veg as - Haricot Verts -I kid you not. :D

We were able to get carrots if we asked

haha!!! My husband and I have said the same thing. We'll be on the Equinox in less than 2 weeks... I hope they've discovered other veggies by then.

They must have run out of green beans by now. Feels like I had them every meal for the last 3 or 4 cruises.