What's the rudest or strangest thing you've seen recently on a Royal Caribbean ship?

About 12 years ago our family of 6 were sailing on Voyager.

There was a group of about 12 S.Koreans or Chinese at a table near us all week and the waiter was extra friendly to them.

The last night they moved to a different table and didn't tip the waiter.

During a stop at Labadee I waded out to the open area by the breakers. This big wave crashed right in front of me and dumped a load of medical waste on my chest and head. I was covered with used bandages and hypodermic needles. As I reached the beach I noticed that I still has a syringe stuck to my chest, that was the end of beach day for me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They speak louder than Danes (sometimes not realising everyone understands them), 50+ wear nice clothes - and trainers, generally they dress in a way that are recognisable. Checkered trousers, anyone? Probably not so much now, but it used to be a clear sign.

Bcause they speak loudly, it feels as if they take up all the space. We have small spaces here. In public it’s considered rude to speak so loud that everyone can follow your conversation. Teenagers do and grow out of it.

So ... you recognize loud Americans :)

It's all stereotypes.

This happens all the time on European cruises out of Spain and Italy.

In Britain most of us have been taught manners and how to form an orderly queue at all times.

That's not them being rude, though - the whole culture in Italy is different.

Try getting on and off their public transport - if you queue, you'll never get on the bus/train. It's just not the done thing.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Forums mobile app

We were on a excursion on our Freedom Presidents Cruise and had lunch with a really nice Danish lady. We shared many understandings and some differences. We enjoyed our conversations and made a new friend.

I also have quite a lot of US friends. I used to visit them occasionally.

They speak louder than Danes (sometimes not realising everyone understands them), 50+ wear nice clothes - and trainers, generally they dress in a way that are recognisable. Checkered trousers, anyone? Probably not so much now, but it used to be a clear sign.

Bcause they speak loudly, it feels as if they take up all the space. We have small spaces here. In public it’s considered rude to speak so loud that everyone can follow your conversation. Teenagers do and grow out of it.

Note to self, scratch Denmark as a possible vacation. ;p