How to leave Lindquist Beach?

Kesali

Lindbergh Bay (Emerald Beach Resort)

242e7q1.jpg

Lindquist Beach:

2ewe83l.jpg

Just parking and some picnic benches, nothing else.

As I said, we went to Emerald Beach in Lindbergh Bay on Allure, just a short 5 minute taxi ride and there is no problem getting a taxi...Lindquist however is much more deserted, no Taxi's. Just a rent a potty also, whereas you can use the facilities on Emerald Beach. The hotel will charge for a lounger, nothing like that at Lindquist. Here is a good You Tube about Lindquist:

And Emeral Beach:

Found these little shells at Lindquist, they are pink, white and tan. Not an abundance of shells but worth looking for.

346l35k.jpg

Have you been to Lindbergh bay post the hurricane? I checked out FB and read the Emerald Beach hotel just opened yet online booking Is not available. Also on http://www.**********/stthomas/beaches_stt/ it says the beach is closed? THANKS!

Have you been to Lindbergh bay post the hurricane? I checked out FB and read the Emerald Beach hotel just opened yet online booking Is not available. Also on http://www.**********/stthomas/beaches_stt/ it says the beach is closed? THANKS!

I follow their Emerald Bar beach Club on Facebook and the bar is built, the restaurant is open, the hotel is too and the beach is clean. At least that is what it says there. As well know everything on-line is true.;) That being said they are posting pictures and it does look good.

We will be there the second week of March and I think it will be good.

I follow their Emerald Bar beach Club on Facebook and the bar is built, the restaurant is open, the hotel is too and the beach is clean. At least that is what it says there. As well know everything on-line is true.;) That being said they are posting pictures and it does look good.

We will be there the second week of March and I think it will be good.

Ok thanks. Some of the photos are pre hurricane. I'm on the Feb 18th Allure. If we do go I'll report back. From what I researched so many places are still closed.. Zipline, Paradise point, many hotels. I know the masses go to Megans but Emerald is so easy...

Ok thanks. Some of the photos are pre hurricane. I'm on the Feb 18th Allure. If we do go I'll report back. From what I researched so many places are still closed.. Zipline, Paradise point, many hotels. I know the masses go to Megans but Emerald is so easy...

I agree. We have done Meagan’s close to a dozen times, and Coki as well. They are great spots, but Emerald is nice and just around the corner. If you go please report back. Have fun on Allure. We return to her in September and I look forward to returning to her.

I agree. We have done Meagan’s close to a dozen times, and Coki as well. They are great spots, but Emerald is nice and just around the corner. If you go please report back. Have fun on Allure. We return to her in September and I look forward to returning to her.

One of our best beach days!!

It was only a few minutes from Crown bay as we were on harmony of the seas Jan 13 sailing and maybe only a few minutes more if docking at havensight. Cab fare was $4 per person to Emerald beach and so easy to get a taxi- very organized .

There's a taxi stand outside the resort as well

The water was beautiful, the new bar and restaurant were full of action, resort staff super helpful and available and chairs and umbrellas were $7pp

With any beach at st Thomas now post hurricane, take your time walking in to the water if no water shoes as branches and rocks are a bit of a norm. But then should be plentiful sandy once in:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

One of our best beach days!!

It was only a few minutes from Crown bay as we were on harmony of the seas Jan 13 sailing and maybe only a few minutes more if docking at havensight. Cab fare was $4 per person to Emerald beach and so easy to get a taxi- very organized .

There's a taxi stand outside the resort as well

The water was beautiful, the new bar and restaurant were full of action, resort staff super helpful and available and chairs and umbrellas were $7pp

With any beach at st Thomas now post hurricane, take your time walking in to the water if no water shoes as branches and rocks are a bit of a norm. But then should be plentiful sandy once in:)

Great advice. Thank you!!