tender boats?

Caitlynhanc

Going on a cruise on the conquest in May, the last cruise i did was in October and the tender boats were a firstt come first serve basis (Priority being to those who have an excursion booked). Is it still like this or do we need to get a tender number? my cruise a few years ago we had to line up to get a number and i didnt enjoy that process haha, I loved the first come first serve thing.

Edited by Caitlynhanc

I'm pretty sure they're using the numbers if you don't have an excursion in port. But, I think it's only until a certain time or maybe until a certain number of people have been offloaded. I say that because we left the ship in Cayman, then came back & left again. When we left the 2nd time, we just walked off, no long lines or anything.

My memory is not always great, so please correct me if I'm wrong. I could also be confusing with Princess or Royal.

Just off the Glory last week.

In Grand Caymen, we had an excursion which insturcted us to be in the main theather at 8:15, at which we drected at that time to go down to Deck 0 and get on a tender. No ticket.

In Belize, we had no excursion. So we waited an hour or so until they made an annoucement that passengers did not need a tender number anymore and we just walked down to Deck 0 and waked right on to a tender boat.

• 1 month later...

I want to purchase the excursion that includes a locker, snorkeling gear, and a paddleboat for Princess Cays. Any excursion comes with priority tender. However, I do not want to be on the first tender because we are there from 8 am - 5 pm and I want to sleep in. Is priority tender just for the first tender or will I be allowed on the boat first whenever I show up (around 10 am or so)?