Disney to San Pedro

pklein9747

DH and I will be traveling from Disneyland to San Pedro to board the Ruby Princess on Saturday, March 10. It's our first time in California and not sure about distances/times, etc. For those of you who live there or have gone this route before, what's the best way to get from Point A to Point B to board the ship? Wondering about Execucar, Super Shuttle and Uber or Lyft. We've only used Uber once, and getting our luggage in the car was a circus show. Not sure if we want to go that route again. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

My wife and I and our entire family (children and grandchildren) did this in May of last year. We spent a few days at Disneyland and then we made our way from Disneyland to San Pedro.

Drive time varies based on time of day, day of week but about an hour drive.

We used execucar and that worked out very well.

I often just get their SUV ( a few more dollars then a town car) and it provides more room.

I pad it a little bit so if I really want to leave the hotel at 9:15 AM I request it for 9:00 AM.

I prefer Execucar over Super Shuttle (a subsidiary of super shuttle) because we go direct from point A to point B without all the stops.

Keith