GEM Cruise: No more Chocolate Mints!

dongordon

I've actually seen Chicken Parm on the MDR menus - right about the same time it got dropped from La Cucina. I've seen pictures of it too and it looks pretty similar to what was served at La Cucina but I've never eaten it.

On MSC when in YC I asked the maitre D the first night if chicken parm was on the menu any night and he said no. Later in the trip he had the chef make it special for me as an app and then as a main. It was spectacular.

MSC status matches to their highest level which we did and the perks are a bit different than NCL but we loved MSC.

I guess I would try MSC if it cruised out of NYC....

That is another reason we cruise NCL....we hate flying and love being less than an hour from the pier.

It sounds like a cruise line I might try in the future if they matched the rewards level of NCL.

Don:cool:

I guess I would try MSC if it cruised out of NYC....

That is another reason we cruise NCL....we hate flying and love being less than an hour from the pier.

It sounds like a cruise line I might try in the future if they matched the rewards level of NCL.

Don:cool:

Well they are coming to NYC - at least for 2 sailings in October 2019 on Canada/NE routes then a repo to Florida. The new Merveglia (similar to Divina) is the ship and just came out in 2017.

I do understand well too much about locations of ports. We pretty much have to fly to any port. You and MKing have plenty of choices out of NYC and on other lines as well.