Took Advantage of the $50 Deposit Today

aggie182

Booked the Vista for Summer 2019 with the wife and kids. Our last cruise was the "Harvey Cruise" on the Freedom which turned in to a 13 day cruise. Carnival treated us beautifully during the extra time so we knew we'd soon be back. The wife and I are taking an adult vacation this summer, so next summer will be for the kids. We discussed Disney World and the Vista and they both jumped on the Vista bandwagon. They'll be 7 and 8 at the time of the cruise. We saw the Vista in both Grand Cayman and Cozumel last summer on our Freedom cruise so it's been on their radar since then. We opted for a Cove Balcony and we're all already looking forward it to even though its 480-something days away.

Edited by aggie182

Since its so far away, keep in mind that if you find that the price of the cruise has gone down and you want to get the new lower price, you will have to pay for the FULL deposit unless the $50 deposit is still in effect.

I believe Carnival has the prices at a price point that after the $50 deposit sale is over, they can lower the prices and if anyone takes advantage of that, they must pay the full deposit immediately.

Just things to keep in mind.

Congrats!

Me too!! Booked the Dream for Thanksgiving 2019 and Freedom for February 2020. I REALLY wanted to book a second cruise for this year, but I have several pending inspections at work that I can't miss and they haven't released the dates yet. :( I'm hoping that once I know the dates I can snag a pack and go before the end of 2018. I've been cruising 4 times a year for the past several years and this relocation for work is really putting a cramp in my cruise style. LOL

I booked today, had the option of half off deposit but the cost was more per person that way so I decided not to do it and paid the full deposit. Got $50 OBC, that’s a dinner at the seafood shack

Sent from my iPhone using Forums