Late disembarkation?

Hydro pool lover

Can we pay an additional fee to stay on our Summit cruise in May. And, can luggage be sent direct to home airport?

No, cruises terminating in North American ports don't allow late disembarkation. Sending your luggage will depend on your flight time, airline and destination.

No, cruises terminating in North American ports don't allow late disembarkation. Sending your luggage will depend on your flight time, airline and destination.

Also departure airport.

The Extend Your Stay profram is only available on European cruises, you can stay onboard upto 90 minutes before departure. Costs $59 per person, also includes some other perks.

Also departure airport.

The Extend Your Stay profram is only available on European cruises, you can stay onboard upto 90 minutes before departure. Costs $59 per person, also includes some other perks.

Luggage Valet is available from Miami, Fort Lauderdale and (possibly) Seattle only.

Quite right, I'd forgotten about which airport. :o

• 5 weeks later...
Also departure airport.

Question - this is only Europe? Not South America? Just checking, since our flight does not leave until around 7:30 pm. We will try to find a tour or something, but hate just sitting around at the airport.

Does anybody know if late disembarkation is allowed in Yokohama, Japan? I am going to call Celebrity and ask, but from what I read on the boards here, you generally should not rely too much on anything you are told by Celebrity.

With respect to Europe, my cruise last October was the only one that I have been on that offered late disembarkation. We had an early flight, so we did not use it. I do not recall it being offered on other Europe cruises we have taken in the past.