What food is a must not miss.

robindina

Love the BLT and cookies, the cookies are soft and much better then the ones in the buffet!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Okay, I know this is crazy, but if you have a Guys Burger on your ship: usually breakfast buffet closing and Guys opening overlap, at least the Fixins Bar....I grab 2 pieces of toast from the breakfast buffet, then go to the Fixin's Bar and make my own BLT! ;);p I also do this with the yummy deli turkey wraps. Just get a "plain" turkey wrap, then go to Guys Fixins Bar and put in bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo or whatever I am in the mood for. :cool:

Love the BLT and cookies, the cookies are soft and much better then the ones in the buffet!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

Awesome! I will have to try it. I have never ordered room service on a cruise before, but this is also the first time we will be cruising with our boys. They are 4 and 6, so I have a feeling we may be in the room more often this time. I will definitely keep the BLT and the cookies in mind!

Awesome! I will have to try it. I have never ordered room service on a cruise before, but this is also the first time we will be cruising with our boys. They are 4 and 6, so I have a feeling we may be in the room more often this time. I will definitely keep the BLT and the cookies in mind!

We love room service. We always get a light breakfast of coffee, juice, fruit, and muffins or danish. Just fill out the order the night before and hang it on your doorknob outside. We also like to get room service we come back from our port excursions. That seems to be a time when a lot of things are closed except for the pizza and deli, which are crowded. We get our room service sandwich or salads and sit on the deck and watch sail away.

I ordered a BLT this last cruise because of a suggestion on a thread similar to this one. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Bacon for days and not soggy. Delicious! Also, yes on the creme brûlée! I find I enjoy the appetizers in the MDR more than the entrees, the stuffed mushrooms and the pumpkin soup are my favorite. I would order 2-4 appetizers an skipped the main entree most nights. The Guys Burgers are the bomb, yes do ALL the toppings!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This thread is making me hungry!! The last cruise I went on was 8 years ago and it was with Carnival, and honestly, the food then in MDR was very lacking. We ended up eating at the Lido Buffet the rest of the cruise. I am excited to try a Guy's burger and also some tacos from the Blue Iguana. Now I have a few more items to add to my list. (BLT for sure).

I love the Quatro Formaggi as well but I have them put pepperoni on it as well. Scrumptious. :hearteyes:

Yes. The pepperoni pizza doesn’t have enough cheese on it and the cheese pizza doesn’t have enough pepperoni on it...but together...

30fbd28576f066ce5b96dccdb50db620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Eggs benedict at the seaday brunch

Order the sauce on the side, it won’t be baked on. Husband likes the Carnival Chocolate Melting Cake, I find it too rich. I love the Creme Brûlée. Agree, short ribs are so tender. I also liked the Braised Ox Tongue and I’m picky. Did NOT like the rabbit appetizer. Alligator fritters were good. Calamari appetizer. Love the Caesar salad.

So many things, lol. Enjoy and remember you can order more than one appetizer and/or entree.

There are very few pizza places I enjoy and the pizza on the ship definitely isn't one of them. My boyfriend is a pizza lover and even he didn't like the pizza on the ship. However, it may be your thing.

Definitely try the chocolate melting cake!

There are very few pizza places I enjoy and the pizza on the ship definitely isn't one of them. My boyfriend is a pizza lover and even he didn't like the pizza on the ship. However, it may be your thing.

Definitely try the chocolate melting cake!

Cruise line pizza is definitely not great pizzeria quality pizza. Take it from a pizza lover in NYS, where pizza is very important! But in order of good cruise line pizza, Carnival’s is far better than RCCL Sorrentos. I never tried in on NCL. It looked good, but I took a pass. We New Yorkers can be a bit of pizza snobs. Traveling to my daughter’s in North Dakota to babysit and she told me the only option was Papa Johns 😳

Cruise line pizza is definitely not great pizzeria quality pizza. Take it from a pizza lover in NYS, where pizza is very important! But in order of good cruise line pizza, Carnival’s is far better than RCCL Sorrentos. I never tried in on NCL. It looked good, but I took a pass. We New Yorkers can be a bit of pizza snobs. Traveling to my daughter’s in North Dakota to babysit and she told me the only option was Papa Johns 😳

LOL....I live in So CAL and we are very spoiled by really good Mexican food so I am a bit of a Mexican food snob myself and years ago (I am sure its better now) I went to Pittsburgh, PA and asked to go to a "good" Mexican place I was taken to Taco Bell and told me that was it...lol.....

Getting some wonderful ideas of food to "think" about getting.:) I will say there have been very few foods that I haven't cared for on the ship, but the reason for this is that "if" I don't think I am going to like it, I don't get it!:)

LOL....I live in So CAL and we are very spoiled by really good Mexican food so I am a bit of a Mexican food snob myself and years ago (I am sure its better now) I went to Pittsburgh, PA and asked to go to a "good" Mexican place I was taken to Taco Bell and told me that was it...lol.....

That's a damn shame lol. Pittsburgh has some amazing Mexican [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums