Dom Perignon on NCL Getaway

justincruises

Consider bro gong the bottle yourself. You are allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine/champagne onboard. 750ml bottles with a voltage fee of $15 per bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

^^^This!

If your schedule allows, stop by a wine store on your way to the port or the evening before. You will likely be able to pick up a bottle of Dom (or something else, if you would like) for less, even once the corkage fee is taken into account. Just bring it on in your carry on and pay the corkage fee once you pass through security.

Consider bro gong the bottle yourself. You are allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine/champagne onboard. 750ml bottles with a voltage fee of $15 per bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is not a 2 bottle limit, you can bring as many bottles as you want. You will pay $15 per 750ml bottle at embarkation.

We took on 2 bottles. We’d picked them up at the airport and got onboard to find they were selling their bottles for double what we paid so the corkage was well worth it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

What did they go for at the airport if you remember/ don’t mind me asking?

Out of curiosity, I did an internet search of prices. That stuff in insanely priced at a low of $134 up to around $190 a bottle, the prices I saw. The ship price is listed at $199. Wow. I'm a $12 a bottle stuff kinda guy I'm afraid.

I hear ya! I usually stop at 15 hahahah

Am only considering it for a special 30th birthday surprise for my spouse on our cruise lollll!