Gratuities ?

We heard that the gratuities have gone up, is this true & if so what are they per day? Thanks for any info.

$14.50 per person per day. $3 more per person per day for Grand Suite or better.

I travel as solo, and since I have to pay these rates my normal well paid amounts for specific people may just go through the floor, and no real extra at bars on daily basis will stop, and this will be my stand, because clearly it has been paid via these larger fees. I mention this to a senior officer when I got charged for a drink for a piano player at schooner. Stop with this diming stuff, because your staff will be the ones hurt, but once again Royal doesn't care about there long standing customers. I have always chosen to pay the few a great tip that have help to make my trip awesome. I know I have had several schooner & crown vik teams have gone way beyond to make my cruise amazing, and were well paid. Of course my attendants. I am tired off paying people that really didn't have anything to do in my trip. JMO

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

I travel as solo, and since I have to pay these rates my normal well paid amounts for specific people may just go through the floor, and no real extra at bars on daily basis will stop, and this will be my stand, because clearly it has been paid via these larger fees. I mention this to a senior officer when I got charged for a drink for a piano player at schooner. Stop with this diming stuff, because your staff will be the ones hurt, but once again Royal doesn't care about there long standing customers. I have always chosen to pay the few a great tip that have help to make my trip awesome. I know I have had several schooner & crown vik teams have gone way beyond to make my cruise amazing, and were well paid. Of course my attendants. I am tired off paying people that really didn't have anything to do in my trip. JMO

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Forums mobile app

What crew members don't have anything to do with your trip?