Worried about "W" suite guarantee

Tiggercat

Add me to the list of waiting W Guarantee assignments. We still have 41 days till our April 9th Ovation cruise so I guess I better be patient. :D

This is the second time we have got a W guarantee on Ovation and once again we got the assignment same day. They assigned us a Spa JS on deck 6 so I had to call this morning to move to deck 9 as that is the deck we are on for the 2nd cruise. :) Go figure :D

I could be just guessing here, but seems most likely you will get an upgrade surprise if it goes later (under 10 days) as happened to me at assignment at five days. They are holding out until the last minute to get those higher priced cabins sold outright. If they had your cabin cat hanging there in the guarantee pool...you would probably be assigned much sooner.

Good things come to those who wait! Good luck! :)

I could be just guessing here, but seems most likely you will get an upgrade surprise if it goes later (under 10 days) as happened to me at assignment at five days. They are holding out until the last minute to get those higher priced cabins sold outright. If they had your cabin cat hanging there in the guarantee pool...you would probably be assigned much sooner.

Good things come to those who wait! Good luck! :)

I hope this is true because it is now 11 days to sailing. (I actually like to say 10 days since that is when our vacation truly begins!) I just checked on RCI's website and it would not let me access my reservation...it said it was being modified. I am not letting that get me hopes up because I have seen that before and my room was still unassigned later in the day. It truly is fun anticipating! I will let you know as soon as it has it been assigned and I hope everyone in this same situation does as well...its fun finding out what happened to everyone.

Quick question with regard to "W" category - how do you book a "W" category? Do you have to call RCI, because I never seem to see that offered as a choice on the website?

They don't show up on every sailing, but you will see them on the website when they do show up.

Well at 3 days before we finally got our assignment and we were thrilled with an Aqua Theater suite! Could have been that we have 4 of us in the room. Onboard Oasis now and loving it!
Congrats! You got a nice upgrade to a minimum sky class suite and the perks with access to suite lounge, ck all day, free internet, etc.

Did you get a 2br aqua theatre star class suite upgrade maybe?

I did not get so lucky on my W guarantee that was assigned 3 days before sailing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well at 3 days before we finally got our assignment and we were thrilled with an Aqua Theater suite! Could have been that we have 4 of us in the room. Onboard Oasis now and loving it!

Congrats! Luck of the draw, sailed by myself and also got Aqua Suite. Mine was assigned week before sailing...

Congrats! Luck of the draw, sailed by myself and also got Aqua Suite. Mine was assigned week before sailing...

Well...I am now 4 days out and still have not been assigned a stateroom. Maybe getting one 3 days out is good luck...since it has happened to others. (It is close to St. Patricks Day and I am Irish...isn't there supposed to be some good luck with that!)

Unfortunately I have not been able to log on to "my cruises" on RCI's website since they did an upgrade...I have to call in to see if something has been assigned! Oh well...what else would I be doing 3 days before leaving on this trip. :)

Congratulations!!! Maybe we will get the same. We are boarding in 4 days, right after you get off and still no assignment. Fingers crossed. Have a great trip!!! Enjoy your wonderful upgrade.

Well...I am now 4 days out and still have not been assigned a stateroom. Maybe getting one 3 days out is good luck...since it has happened to others. (It is close to St. Patricks Day and I am Irish...isn't there supposed to be some good luck with that!)

Unfortunately I have not been able to log on to "my cruises" on RCI's website since they did an upgrade...I have to call in to see if something has been assigned! Oh well...what else would I be doing 3 days before leaving on this trip. :)

Still think that since it is now so close to your sail date you will be awarded a nice upgraded suite! :D

Have you tried going into the UK RCI site? I have been able to access on that one.

I have an update on my situation! At 4 days out, we have been assigned to a Grand Suite! YAY! We've never been in anything above a Junior Suite. Good luck to everyone else who is still waiting.

Great news for y’all. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums