RCCL is up for an award and needs your votes!

seavino

Remember how Royal helped out our Caribbean friends by using their ships for evacuation missions?

They have been entered into the Boston College Center for Corporate Citizenship’s (BCCCC) 10th Annual International Corporate Citizenship Film Festival. The link below will get you to their video. To vote, tab to the large company category across the top and go down 5 rows. Let's help out Royal; they deserve it!

https://ccc.bc.edu/content/ccc/international-corporate-citizenship-conference/film-festival/vote.html

Didn't know that site existed. I voted for RCCL as well, along with feeding the children through the university in Alabama for the small corporation, and housing the homeless veterans for the middle sized corporation.:D Thanks for providing the link!:cool:

They just got my vote. I have a friend who owns property in St Thomas and she told me what a great job Royal did to help get the port area and beaches back in shape for the much needed tourism business

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They just got my vote. I have a friend who owns property in St Thomas and she told me what a great job Royal did to help get the port area and beaches back in shape for the much needed tourism business

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I just had my DW vote.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app