Which specialty coffee available in Diamond Lounge ?

Hello everyone,

I'm not an expert in coffees, I was wondering which type of specialty coffes is avaible in the Diamond Lounge and are they available 24 hours each day? (particulary on Liberty of the Seas).

My favorite one is French Vanilla Cappuccinos.

Thanks

I've gotten creative with the machine and found a recipe I like:

Paper cup:

Espresso x2 (press button again when first finishes)

Latte x1

2 brown packets of sugar

Tastes like a vanilla latte only slightly stronger. You can play with the machine to see what works for you, then it's academic to make the coffee when you want it. They use real beans that are ground so it's way better than the coffee elsewhere and one of the best Diamond benefits IMO.

Tom

I've gotten creative with the machine and found a recipe I like:

Paper cup:

Espresso x2 (press button again when first finishes)

Latte x1

2 brown packets of sugar

Tastes like a vanilla latte only slightly stronger. You can play with the machine to see what works for you, then it's academic to make the coffee when you want it. They use real beans that are ground so it's way better than the coffee elsewhere and one of the best Diamond benefits IMO.

Tom

I tend toward a single latte and a single espresso, and I use Splenda.

JC

Have they fixed/replaced the machine on Liberty? When we were on in the fall there wasn’t a machine at all in the Diamond Lounge. There was one in the Suite Lounge but nothing in the Diamond Lounge. They did have carafes of coffee available but no machine. We were told it had been broken for awhile.

I’m assuming it’s been fixed but haven’t heard definitely from anyone who has sailed recently.

Also don't be surprised if the coffee machine is broken, which happens a lot more than it should.

I guess we've been lucky. On our last couple of cruises, Vision, Serenade, and Freedom, there were no issues with the coffee machine in the Diamond lounge. However, often we were told at Diamond breakfast seating in the main dining room that the machine there was down so they couldn't provide us with specialty coffees. Amazingly, people with drink packages were ordering them elsewhere in the MDR at breakfast, so their machine must have been operating just fine. :rolleyes:

Sailed granduer, explorer, oasis and allure this past year and cappuccino machine in dl was working. Maybe we have been lucky? Will be sailing serenade in 6 days and the freedom right after so will report back on those 2 dl coffee machines.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk