Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

I don't consider myself a cruise addict or anything close to OCD, however, I would love to do the TA cruise from Southampton to...(MIA or NCY).. I'm good with either. I'll be cruising as a solo and first time cruiser on a brand new ship... it's exciting to me as I've never done an inaugural/maiden voyage/ cruise.

I've read reports that indicate some incomplete issues on previous ships but for me, that would just add to the excitement, what about the beds never slept in, the bathrooms never used, the balconies never seen from...

Waiting to see ... patiently... not so much... :')

I (incredibly selfishly) vote for New London, CT doing 14 day cruises to the ports of Bermuda and Nowhere!

In more serious news, I'm excited to book this for early 2020!

I like this idea but I selfishly vote to move the Bliss to

Boston instead of NYC for winter sailings. Why should NYC get all the fun. Then keep Encore in Miami year around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

I’m ready to book. Traveling solo, probably the first week of Feb 2020. Gee, 2020 seems so long off. Now to decide what cabin category....solo or an. Outsideoverlooking to bow. As to the classification cruise addict....I’m more a cruise Beyotch.

2c65af288186b04927549c9c3cb41c8d.jpg

Is NOV 17 the first non-industry Cruise other than the TA?

If that is the case, does this indicate a possible change in the typical Eastern Caribbean itinerary with San Juan listed, especially since she's supposedly sailing Sunday - Sunday?

I hope so. I'm excited about this ship and it will be an easier sell for me with the Mrs. if the itinerary is shaken up a bit.

If that is the case, does this indicate a possible change in the typical Eastern Caribbean itinerary with San Juan listed, especially since she's supposedly sailing Sunday - Sunday?

I hope so. I'm excited about this ship and it will be an easier sell for me with the Mrs. if the itinerary is shaken up a bit.

The itinerary shows it sails Sun. to Sunday from San Juan, to St. Thomas, then Tortola.

The itinerary shows it sails Sun. to Sunday from San Juan, to St. Thomas, then Tortola.

Thanks for the response LrgPizza.

I'll take that, especially if it skips Nassau, LOL! A little shake up is nice. Although I'd like to see St. Martin back in the mix or smaller islands like St. Lucia (so I can get my Admiral Rodney Rum). None the less, if this holds, we're in for spring of 2020.

As a cruise addicted solo,

I am already planning a Cruise April 26 2020 based on 7 day Sunday itineraries. we will know on the 6th! If they slip some 10 days in there, I will just move the target date.

Anyone else as crazy as I am ?

We will more than likely sail in March 2020. Looking at the TA itin, they may have a 3 or 4 night inaugural cruise out of Miami, like Escape did. We may be on that one as well.

It certainly looks that way! It looks like she is overnighting in San Juan as well.

Has it been posted that bookings open up March 6? One week from today.

Yes I saw it posted somewhere, someone circled the date in red on an article. I emailed my PCC, he didn't correct me, so I am guessing its correct. I will try to find it

Searched cannot find again hmmmm

Just the articles saying March

Yes I saw it posted somewhere, someone circled the date in red on an article. I emailed my PCC, he didn't correct me, so I am guessing its correct. I will try to find it

Searched cannot find again hmmmm

Just the articles saying March

Definitely let us know. My TA called NCL this morning and NCL could only advise March but no specific date. She’s going to keep checking.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Arriving at San Juan at 4:00PM, overnighting, but then it shows arriving at St. Thomas at 8:00AM the next day? Not much of an overnight.

Well i mean, The ship could likely leave San Juan in the wee morning and still dock in St. Thomas by 8am. It's not a long trip between the two... Something like 80 miles.

Well i mean, The ship could likely leave San Juan in the wee morning and still dock in St. Thomas by 8am. It's not a long trip between the two... Something like 80 miles.

Yeah, I've flown a puddle-jumper between the two many times. My point is that unless one plans to pull an all-nighter, it's really not that much time at San Juan.