Bathroom electrical outlet

piper

on Liberty, is there a normal outlet in the bathroom, or is it that silly razor one, or whatever it is. We like to use a nightlight at night instead of leaving the bathroom light on all night

on Liberty, is there a normal outlet in the bathroom, or is it that silly razor one, or whatever it is. We like to use a nightlight at night instead of leaving the bathroom light on all night

It's the silly razor one that is only powered if the bathroom light is on.

the razor one. Get a battery powered LED. we have one that is only a couple of inches big and magnetic, we place it on the door by the handle and it gives off plenty of light to avoid toe stubbing.

I was wondering if that outlet can be used with other plugins such as a travel Waterpic?

No problem electrically, though I don't know if the placement of the outlet would work. The outlet is usually part of the overhead light fixture.

No problem electrically, though I don't know if the placement of the outlet would work. The outlet is usually part of the overhead light fixture.

Hello,

True. It's too far away for my electric toothbrush base unit/charger unless I sit it on top of the two drinking glasses there.

Regards,

Cublet