Anthem main dining room menu rotation

JH31115

Hi all

Looking to see if anyone knows a current menu rotation for the main dining room on anthem of the seas 9night cruise to Bermuda and Caribbean.

We are sailing this summer on anthem and trying to plan specialty restaurants without missing some of our favorite dishes in the main dining room.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't take pictures so I'm going off memory here. Prime rib 1st and 8th nights. Lobster tail was also 8th night. Beef Wellington was 9th night. I think the duck was 2nd night. Rack of lamb was somewhere like 4th or 5th night. Ugh, not exactly helpful but it was a 9 night sailing. I'm not sure, is the order always the same?

I didn't take pictures so I'm going off memory here. Prime rib 1st and 8th nights. Lobster tail was also 8th night. Beef Wellington was 9th night. I think the duck was 2nd night. Rack of lamb was somewhere like 4th or 5th night. Ugh, not exactly helpful but it was a 9 night sailing. I'm not sure, is the order always the same?

Was there ever a night where you got complementary seafood, excluding the shrimp?

There was always a fish option and another catch of the day. I had the red snapper once, it was just okay, wouldn't order again but I really felt the need to have something lighter that day. I think different versions of a crab cake appetizer were offered three times. Same for shrimp in various styles. Lobster tails included, whole lobster is an upcharge, never saw anyone order one so can't say how they looked. No broiled scallops, oysters, clams, mussels, at least in the MDR.

Was there ever a night where you got complementary seafood, excluding the shrimp?
a

There's a special of the day and escargot every night. I can't remember if there are 2 seafood entrees--one is special of the day and the other is in the constant 4-5 selections that are there every nigh, eg: strip steak. Before the recent menu changes if it was titled "Classic."