Soft Drink Package-Adventure fo the Seas

maksmom109

I was wondering what drink selections you have if you don't buy the soft drink package? I have 2 kids and they don't drink soda so I feel like it may be a waste of money. They normally drink apple juice, lemonade or milk with their meals.

If I don't get the soft drink package for them, what drinks are available in the Main Dining room and Windjammer?

INCLUDED in your fare is: ice water, coffee, tea (iced or hot), lemonade, milk and juice at breakfast. If you want a soda without a package, you simply buy a can of soda!! You can buy ANYTHING without a package, so really, there's no limit on WHAT you can have. A package only makes sense if you are going to be guzzling sodas all day, every day!

I think we bought 3 cans of soda between the 2 of us on a 10 nighter!

I was wondering what drink selections you have if you don't buy the soft drink package? I have 2 kids and they don't drink soda so I feel like it may be a waste of money. They normally drink apple juice, lemonade or milk with their meals.

If I don't get the soft drink package for them, what drinks are available in the Main Dining room and Windjammer?

Lemonade, and milk will be available at all meals in Windjammer and the MDR. Apple juice would normally only be available at breakfast.