Visa for Beijing

Open sea

Three options:

1.Take your passports to the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate, apply, pay, and wait 24 - 48 hours for your visa.

2. Pay a visa service company extra money to do the same thing for you.

3. Fly into Hong Kong before Beijing and take your passports to the China Travel Service office in Central. If you arrive early, you can get the visa same day. If you arrive later, you must wait until tomorrow.

Before going to the nearest Chinese Consulate, go on line and download the visa application and complete it. One is needed for each person and additional documentation such as two passport-size photos, copy of your itinerary and travel bookings, will be required.

• 5 months later...
Before going to the nearest Chinese Consulate, go on line and download the visa application and complete it. One is needed for each person and additional documentation such as two passport-size photos, copy of your itinerary and travel bookings, will be required.

I appreciate all of the info for the visa. I'm new to this as well.

We just booked a cruise for 3/2020 and will be making some stops in China. How long is the visa good for? Meaning, can I go in the summer of 2019 with my travel itinerary, flight info, any hotel bookings, etc, and have the visa issued for the appropriate days in 2020? Or will I need to wait closer to my trip?

I appreciate all of the info for the visa. I'm new to this as well.

We just booked a cruise for 3/2020 and will be making some stops in China. How long is the visa good for? Meaning, can I go in the summer of 2019 with my travel itinerary, flight info, any hotel bookings, etc, and have the visa issued for the appropriate days in 2020? Or will I need to wait closer to my trip?

You can apply for different visas: single entry, multiple entry or ten year visa.

The prices are different, the ten year being the most expensive.

However, should you ever think of traveling to China again, with the ten year visa you have a peace of mind for quite some time.

You can apply for different visas: single entry, multiple entry or ten year visa.

The prices are different, the ten year being the most expensive.

However, should you ever think of traveling to China again, with the ten year visa you have a peace of mind for quite some time.

do you know the difference in cost for the 10 year? The only price I have found is $140 each. I'm not sure if that's the 10 year or the regular short term tourist visa.