Canceling prebooked excursion onboard

mistyinca

We booked an excursion in Cozumel through Carnival. We had decided to do something. Else on our own. I went to cancel, but there were 3 excursions booked together, and I’d have to cancel the whole order. There’s no option for canceling just one item. Can I cancel once on board and have the balance back on my sail and sign?

Thanks!

Misty

Next cruise: 3/3/18 Carnival Magic

Did you purchase a “bundle deal” for discount? If so, that’s why you can’t cancel just one. You would have to cancel all three (and lose the discount) and rebook the two you want to keep at “full price”.

If not, you should easily be able to cancel just one prior to sailing - either online or via phone.

Due to the fact you can’t tells me its the former (not the latter).

It was not a bundle. It was 3 purchased on the same order but not a bundle. This was during the John Heald 10% sale. But multiple excursions were not a condition of the discount. The only option is to cancel the whole order. There isn’t options to cancel one item.

Likewise a funshop order has 2 items (pack of water and social WiFi plan) I can only cancel the whole order not just an item. So it’s the same sitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yeah I called customer service and they won’t cancel one item. Seems they bundled them even though it was not a bundle deal. This was the excursion code John heald had posted on his page and there was no requirement to purchase multiples. However, I purchased 3 and they made it a bundle and now won’t let me cancel just one. They also “bundled” individual spa purchase too, which makes no sense. How is one item a bundle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums